Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm Sorry.


I'm sorry.

It's all I could say after being ignorance,

Thankfully u did grab me back before I was straying too far,

I can't do nothing else other than apologize and no worries dear,

I'll try my best to fix back all my wrong doings and everything.

Sorry for making you feels so sad,

Sorry for making you feels alone and lonely,

U know it hurts me whenever I see u sad,

That's why u took so long to tell me this,

But I know, it's the best for both of us.

4 comments:

nora ashikin said...

ape kes?

Asmaul Juakhir said...

huhuhu..
kan da cite aritu..

H said...

Hello dear.
X perlu susah2 hati.
i Ok. Ini Pun baru kali pertama dan terakhir kan.. So stop worrying ya. (^_^)
I kan da janji katu u yang i akan jaga diri u, family u, kawan2 u, Dan MaruAH diri u.. So ni kecik punya hal.. Hehe..
REMEMBER 1 little tiny thing that
I'M UR MAN AND BEST BF IN DA WORLD..
(^_^)
(^_^)
(^_^)

Asmaul Juakhir said...

oh my...
*blush*
thanks dear..
:)