Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

CRY ME A RIVER.

People used to say that whenever you're crying, you'll feels better. Is it? I don't know bout others but for me, it works sometimes only. 


Actually what is the main reason women cry? Being one, I've figured that we have so many feelings which is hard to say so we express it by tears. There are tears of joy, tears of sad, tears of pain and who knows? Many more. When we're happy, we cry a tears of joy. When we're touched by your kind gestures, we cry also. When we're get angry, upset, hurt, tears are always been the company. 


I'm not a crybaby but I'll cry when I cannot take it anymore. Perasaan marah, geram, sakit hati tahap karma selalunya buat aku jadi camtu. Nak cakap pun dah tak terkeluar, tau-tau dah mencurah-curah je air mata. Hahaha.. But after a short while, it will stop. Kadang - kadang, continuously sampai a few hours. So what? Perempuan memang penuh dengan ekspresi dan emosi kan. 


Someone pernah cakap dulu yang aku perlu belajar untuk speak out apa yang aku rasa. Of course, they was talking bout my feelings. Katanya, aku selalu keep everything inside and it is not good. Heh, since when aku mesti open up for everything? Saya bukan jenis yang suka "Ekspresi Diriku". Kalau aku rasa boleh share, then I'll speak up. If else, silence is the best. After all, bukan semua orang boleh faham apa yang kita rasa kan?




Apasal la tetiba aku open book pasal crying emotion whatever nih? Entahla. No specific reason kot. Maybe sebab baru - baru ni ada unexpected things happen kot. No offence kay, this is not about you. It's just me. 




0 comments: