Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HOPE.

Remember I've blog about writing exam? To my surprise, I was shortlisted candidates for 2nd interview! SInce it was my first interview, I was so nervous and freaking damn cuak. Yelah, sebelum ni pergi mana - mana interview takdelah pulak pernah rasa stress macam ni. Tapi mungkin sebab formality surrounding, rasa stress tu berganda. Looking at other candidates buat aku lagi lagi macam errrk! Tapi takpe, bertenang. Macam-macam doa aku baca untuk hilangkan rasa nervous ni. Haih.



Makan lunch sorang-sorang.  @MCD KLSENTRAL



Mind my shining face. Hehehe..


The session went quite well, despite I'm damn freaking nervous. Hahahaha.. But I was hoping I could do more to impress. Biasalah kan. Alang - alang tu, meh sini I nak share tips untuk pergi interview. Based on my experience on the day laa..


  1. Get to know the company. Read.A.Lot.
  2. If you're still working, make sure you know your current company as well.
  3. It's an extra marks there if you could converse in English VERY WELL. Not by broken English.
  4. If you are nervous, DO NOT SHOW IT. Hide it in your handbag!



Details? Ask Mr Google please. Hahaha.. So, I'll be waiting for the result. Maybe, next month? Hope for the best!


Sekejap je dah sampai Julai. Bermakna kita dah mengharungi separuh daripada tahun 2012 ni. Resolusi 2012 anda sudah tercapaikah? Haahahaha... Ke nak bawak tahun hadapan? Relax, you still have about....5 month to go okay? Gambatte ne! Puasa pun bakal menjelang, bawak-bawakla ganti puasa tahun lepas ye kakak.. Hehehehe..

0 comments: