Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

HI 2013.

It was quite late actually.
To be precise, it's Jan 24 and I'm a bit late to wish a Happy New Year to all.
Did I? Or no?

Well, last 2012 was quite a drama.
As you can read, there's a LOT of emotion through the years.
And there's more inside than what you can see.

I can't say I'm having a good year, but it didn't turn out to be half bad too.
How to say?
I was glad, and happy for what God has planned for me.
Allah surely know better, and I know I need to be thankful for the gift.

Honestly, I still couldn't achieve the dream I had for last year.
But surely this year, will work hard for it.
Because there's already staicases for me to climb up.
Just a little bit of patient, more hard-working, tawakal and doa,
Surely the result will be more than I've expected.
In sha allah.


To myself,
With love.


0 comments: