Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Full Stop!!

Today, finally the day came. This is not what I ever want but because of some stupid reason, it's over! I don't really understand what I feel rite now. Frustrated, anger, sad, unsatisfied, it all blend inside. I don't know how I can stand for all this time. Maybe because of trust. I trusted 'em and believe 'em with all of my heart but in the end, it all faded away. It takes years to build the trust and yet, it end with only a word. 

Some my friend said, "chill la, it's not the end of the world. Why should u care bout someone who didn't even know how to appreciate you? They'll learn their lesson, someday." So, I stand up from my grief, and start a new life! 

Enjoy this song, which is my favourite right now. 






4 comments:

kinkin said...

kesian ko..
sabarla..mungkin ada hikmah ape yg jadi ni...

huhu..dah boleh sgt ni join clun cz!!

aku tak mahu! sebab aku nak g mandi bunga kat gunung ledang!wakakakaka!

Asmaul Juakhir said...

hahahaha...
semogala hendaknye..

H said...

H in da house..

Asmaul Juakhir said...

welcome dear..
:)