Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely..


Life is full of surprise right? Yesterday, you are having fun with your mates, and today you are being left alone. I'm not saying that my friends are getting away from me, but it is something else. It's like you are laughing, and smiling but you know there's something not right. You are not laughing like usual, you are not smiling as usual, and you don't know what exactly is happening inside of you.

Empty. That's the word. My life is full with everything I love, but still there a some empty place inside. I'm looking for something that can fit inside the empty place, but it seems like I've found nothing, yet. 

Whenever you needs attention, it is best when you get it from someone nearby right? That's what happening to me recently. I'm trying being ignorant, but I just can't. I wonder how long wil it be last. Hey, I can't expect it to be forever caring right? But somehow, it is really makes me feels at ease. 

3 comments:

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

lonely for? there must be reason for everything~ ;)

i wish u luck in filling that empty space. ganbatte! :D

nora ashikin said...

"bila sesuatu yang kita ada semakin menghilang, ingatlah..masa depan masih ada.."

mau,
how i wish i'll be there for you..

*lap-lap air mata*

Asmaul Juakhir said...

syud :: thanks..huhuhu..
kinkin :: waaaa...please don't make me cry!!!