Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Seeing Old Buddy!

I was having a great day this weekend! A few days ago, an old friend of mine just texted me asked for Nani's phone number. So, we were having a little conversation and guess what? She's here working at Muar!! Since Kinkin already here, so I was, "Hey, why not we go to iftar together? It would be fun isn't?" And here we go!

So Kinkin and I decided to meet Bai at Teratak Restaurant at Jalan Abdullah around 6.50 pm. The sky looks like it's going to rain so we decided to go early and waited for Bai to arrive. She's arrived around 7 pm and we're so excited to see each other. It's almost 5 years we left school and after that we never have chances to see each other. It's only three of us at the table but we're talking like there's a group of people! I know I might be sound a little exaggerate but that was the truth! We were so busy talking and laughing until we forgot about 'berbuka' time. Hehehehe.. Can't help it though. So many things to talk and feels like there's not enough time for us! 

Typing no more, let's look at the picture we've taken last night.. 


This is where we hang out last nite..


Kinkin and Bai, looking hilarious there..

Me and Bai, accidentally wearing pink. Is it a curse? Hahahaha..

Ok, got my half face there. Sigh.

Before..

After.. 

With Bai's pet.. :P


Ooppss!!


Shining bright aren't we? Hehehehe...


p/s : tomorrow, I'll be going back to Segamat and leaving Muar until Raya I guess. Since at my parent place don't have a good coverage for broadband, I might not be able to do some update. Sorry peeps! Can't help it though. So for now, Selamat Berpuasa and Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends and readers. *macamla ramai sangat yang bace blog kau ni maul* Hahaha... To someone special, don't miss me too much ya! Because I'm gonna miss you too.. *blush*


4 comments:

nora ashikin said...

haha..

okeh. tunggu aku punya pulak!!
huh! nyampah! sebab ko post dulu! heeee~~

btw, aku sangat-sangat-sangat gembira semalam! sangat-sangat okeh! ini belum ada anom n nani lagi ni..huh, gamat jadinya kalau sume ada! heeeee~~

:)

Anonymous said...

:D

adei. ini...tahap camwhoring ni! :P kesengalan agak terserlah la kan amek gamba cmtu :P

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

eh comellah kamu berdua ni. :D

Asmaul Juakhir said...

kinkin :: hahahaha..biaselahh..

rere :: yeke?ktorang tak rase cmtu pon.. *gile bajet statement*

syud :: ye,kami mmg comell!! *perasan tahap karma*