Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009



What would you do if your own blood doesn't trust you anymore? Would you rebel against them? Would you act exactly as they want you to act? Would you let things goes wrong, living your day as usual and hold the pain inside you ALONE? Or would you like to runaway? But you know yourself that running won't solve the problem. 


Friend, if somehow you are reading this, I'm trying my best to be by your side and be your shoulder for you to cry. Maybe I couldn't do nothing other than listening, but you know that I'll support you in whatever decision you make. If you feels like talking, or crying or even shouting expressing your feelings, you know exactly where would I be..

3 comments:

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

usually when my blood doesn't trust me. I cried my heart out. ALONE of course since I still didn't have any beloved hubby. :P

but I won't runaway. I will hold the pain as hard as I can.the best solution is to have dialysis. change my blood with a new one! HEHEHE

(oke merepek)

nora ashikin said...

haha
no komenla weyh..
keadaan msih sama je,takde ape yang berubah.
masih tak bercakap.

btw,tengs untuk sumenya.
:D

Asmaul Juakhir said...

syud :: hahaha..easily said than done.. :P klu boleh tukar,mesti best ek? *oke,merepek juge*

kinkin :: no problem, :D