Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Finally, It's A Weekend!

Last weekend we decided to go to Melaka for GI Joe. After a loonngggg days at office with load of works, it was really fun to have a nice and wonderful weekend, isn't? Since he's been busy for all of the days, he'd promise me to watch G.I Joe and here we come.. 

We left on 10 am because he still have to go to the office, and deliver something to his friend. We arrived at Mahkota Parade around 11 am, and straight forward to GSC, yeah! I think 11 am maybe a bit early because there's so not-too-many-people as we can see hanging at MP. I was expecting some crowd there but there's not much. Still on their bed maybe. Hehehe.. It's a weekend after all, what do ya expect?

So we went inside at 12 with a popcorn and mineral water. I tell you, the movie was really great! I was enjoying it till the end. It was full of action, and still got their funny part. I was wondering is there any possibility for this movie to have their sequel? If they are, then I'll look forward to watch it!! 

After done watching G.I Joe, we went for lunch at Newton. I was hoping to go to Eyes On Malaysia, but time flies too fast and before we knew it, it was already 5 o'clock.. What to do then? Maybe next time will do. If there's another next time. Huhuhu..

I was very happy spending my time with him. Went out with someone like him, I was like ........ You know, I can't describe what am I feeling being with him. It's a unexplained feelings and emotions. Even now, I was wondering.  This feelings, how long will it last?

H, thanks for always being there for me. You know that I really appreciate for everything you have done to me. Please, please don't hesitate to tell me if you can't wait for me any longer. I'll understand, and I'll have to let you go. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAWWWWWWWWWW :p

H said...

Bulan dengarkan lantunku
Bintang temanilah aku
Terangi gelap malamku

Aku ingin engkau tahu
Ku kan selalu menunggu
Hilangkan rasa letihku

Bila nanti kau mengerti
Kumohon terangi aku

Dalam hatiku
Ingatkan aku
Untuk menahan rasa hati lelahku
Yang slalu rindukan tawamu dalam hatiku

Hanya dirimu ...
Beri malamku yang menghiasi jiwa yang rapuh terlalu merindumu

Bila nanti kau mengerti
Kumohon terangi aku .....

Dalam hatiku
Ingatkan aku
Untuk menahan rasa hati lelahku
Yang slalu rindukan tawamu dalam hatiku
Ingkatkan aku ku kan tetap menantimu
Hingga hati itu
Kan jadi milikku...

Asmaul Juakhir said...

rere :: :P
H :: *speechless*

nora ashikin said...

wow!!

*tatau nak kate ape bila ngk komen H*

Asmaul Juakhir said...

kinkin :: :D