Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thought That Count..

I'm very happy yesterday. Why? Because I've got something special from someone. It's a gift. A small gift maybe, but it means a lot to me. I don't really care what it is exactly in the box, it's the thought that count, right? Hehehehe.. Inside the box, there's a note. A note that I nearly missed it. My bad! This is what was written in the note. 

I promise you my heart,
I promise you my life,
I promise we'll never be apart,
I promise not to hurt you,
I promise to never make you cry, 
I promise to always trust you,
I promise not to lie,
I promise you forever,
I promise you tonight,
I promise you my respect,
I promise to do things right,
I promise to always be there,
I promise until the end,
I promise to be your best friend,
I promise this forever.
U're the PEANUT to my BUTTER,

U're the STAR of my BURST,
U're the POP of my TART,
U're the MILKY to my WAY,
U're the FRUIT to my LOOP,
U're the LUCKY to my CHARMS,
U're the ICE to my CREAM,
but mostly.....
U're the BEST to ME..



Isn't it sweet? I love it so much! H, thanks for the gifts, thanks for the poem, thanks for everything. You know I like it don't you?  




18 comments:

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

so lovely!~

auww..I'm touched! (kenapa tak ada org buat macam tu utk saya?)

*smbil sedey sndrik2 dengan jari kaki menguis2 karpet di lantai* :)) (gila drama engkau ni syuhada)

Asmaul Juakhir said...

hehehe..
kan? kan?
xpe syud, 1 day u'll have u're prince charming okay..
let's pray for the day to come true..

nora ashikin said...

wow!
ini sudah lebih ni!
hhohohohoho..
harusnya aku kena cari bf cpt2 kot?
kohkoh..

Asmaul Juakhir said...

hahahaha..
jangan jeless oke..
:P
bf?
hehehe..
sile2..
welkam to the club..

Henjo_Hanzo said...

"Isn't it sweet?"
Ya, it's sweet, lovely and nice..

"I love it so much!"
You really love it eih? That's good..

"H, thanks for the gifts, thanks for the poem, thanks for everything."
You're welcome..

"You know I like it don't you?"
Haaa..? Seriously?? (blushing)


Nge he he..

Asmaul Juakhir said...

Henjo??
hahahaha..

H said...

Goodbye

and
U have to leave now,
and
it really makes me sad.
I wish u could stay longer
and not to say good bye now.

You mean so much to me.
Somewhere and sometime and somehow
We shall meet again.

For whatever helps that has been given
A big THANK YOU I must say
They will be cherished deep in the bottom of my heart – forever
and
For what ever mistakes that i have done,
Oh forgiveness that i request!

Meeting you was a fate
Becoming your friend was a choice
Falling in love with u was beyond our control
Missing u was hard to swallow






BEST WISHES FROM MR H.

p/s: Only u that KNOW who am I really are.
Not That Henjo_Hanzo… Huhu..

Unknown said...

hailah...bertuahnye badan :)

Henjo_Hanzo said...

Hmm..
People who can make good poems should be able to make good simple sentence.. For example:

Only u that KNOW who am I really are.

Should be:
Only you know who I really am.

:)

Asmaul Juakhir said...

H :: *blushing*
ucu :: :D
genjo sanzo :: no comment.. :D

H said...

Miss_aszni : No comment..
H : So this is the comment..

1. That is not a simple poem..

2. Only u that KNOW who am I really are.
- This one is for someone need to
make believe that he or her to
always know each other
forever..
- Bole kira sopan santun gitu u..
(^_^)


Should be:
Only you know who I really am.
- This one is for that is in need
to remind someone that he or
she is here.. Only for that
moment only 'dough.

So ask urself, what would u prefer?
WAhhahaha... :-)

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

eh gile comel. H! ada adik yg berusia 22 tak? :))

Asmaul Juakhir said...

errr.. H, sile jawab itu pliss..hehehe..

H said...

H : adik pompuan ada la.. Heh Heh..

Asmaul Juakhir said...

H :: :D

Aina Rieqa said...

semut nyawa aku bce..
walaupun dh kali ke2 aku bce mende ni..

Ridha Reewani / Rizai Reeani said...

terlewat membacanya. huhu...

kamu sungguh bertuah maul! hehe... ^_~

Asmaul Juakhir said...

cz :: :
ridh :: thanks...hehehehe..