Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Thousand Of Thoughts..


I'm not fully recovered from previous injured, and yet someone was being there as my aid. Being understanding myself, I was somehow into him. He really know how to cool me down whenever I pissed off, just when I need someone to talk to, he is always there for me. I wonder if he's ever tired being with me.

H, if you are somehow reading this, I just want u to know that I really appreciate for what you have done just to make me feel happy, and make me feels so comfy talking to you. Give me some time to settle down, and I'll make sure that everything is clear by then.


When I was down,
He was there to get me on my feet,
When I was crying,
His shoulder is the best part for me to land my head,
When I was smiling,
He was the happiest person at the moment,
Should I try,
To make him smile for the rest of his life?





9 comments:

Unknown said...

ah nicenye ade org take care kan?
dah oke ke ni?
saket ape? sorry la kalo ucu baru nak amek tau :D

Asmaul Juakhir said...

hehehe..
mmg sonok ade orang take care..
ni pon ok tak bpe nk oke la ucu..
saket jiwa je..
bukan ape pon..

nora ashikin said...

bilalah aku dapat jumpa si H ni..

mahu lihat kamu incik H...

sampai kawan aku ni dok angau2 neh..
kohkoh..

jgn lupe aku balik nanti aku nak jumpa en H.

Asmaul Juakhir said...

kin, sure!
just wait oke!
hehehe..

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

wow!~

oke jeles..mau juga incik H..eh tak2..org mcm en.H..hi hi

dun worry.i tak grab2 org punya..lesson learnt :D

life needs support..even pokok pun perlukan akar utk berdiri teguh..eceh~ :P

*bila syud berfalsampah*

Asmaul Juakhir said...

eh, i like quote yg "life needs support"..
so true rite?
hehehe..
thanks syud..
mybe u'll find someone,
sooner or later..
gambatte yo!

Aina Rieqa said...

rugi sape xjumpe en h..
dtg lah,kete die besa kte ley g ramai2 makan...
huhuu....

Asmaul Juakhir said...

hahaha cz..
ngarutla kau ni..

H said...

I Always Be THere FOR YOU>>..
(^_^)