Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

In A Few Hours

I'll be leaving Johor.
I'll be leaving my hometown.
I'll be leaving my parent.
I'll be leaving my friends.
I'll be leaving my heart.
I'll be leaving everything.
Here.


.

.

.

.

.


Okay, enough said! Tonight, my family and I will get going after Maghrib straight to Seremban to my cousin place. We'll spending one night there. Plus she's having a newborn baby, my mother insist to go and pay her a visit. My aunt, (which is my cousin's mother) also staying at Seremban at the moment to take care of my cousin. Can't wait to see her baby. Hehehe..

.

.

.

The registration start on 9 am on the next day. Right now I'm preparing things to bring on and I was nervous too. Can't help thinking about new environment there. I wish I could fit in. Oh, not to mention I won't bring my laptop for the 1st week. My father told me to keep it here first. So, I won't be able to be contacted via Friendster, or Blogger, or YM. Do not worry, I won't left my phones either. Hehehehe.. Just my LAPTOP okay. Wish me luck there! I'll try to update ASAP. So, see you later peeps!

6 comments:

nora ashikin said...

aku sedih








tapi













aku tetap doakan kau














semoga sukses selalu~~!!










merinduimu wahai sahabat














walaupun kau semakin menjengkelkan















ha ha

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

selamat bergembira di seremban! jangan risau. seremban selamat. hehe

if bosan bulan 12 nnti bole ajak i dating. bulan 12 only. bulan2 lain i bz. haha

Asmaul Juakhir said...

kinkin :: apelak semakin menjengkelkan?? whatthe?? xpe kin, i'm gonna miss you too!! huhuhuhu..it's hard to find Internet here..

syud :: hahaha..okay syud! will inform you later keh! :D *bestnye ade orang nk ajak I dating*

nora ashikin said...

i benci ngan syud and mamau.
huh! KENAPA AKU MESTI TERKANDAS DI PEKAN INI?? KENAPAA???

kohkoh..
nanti aku datang!!

Asmaul Juakhir said...

hahahaha...
sian kau ekk?
kohkoh..
sabarla kin..
aku tgu kau dtg sini..
:D

Anonymous said...

sangat menarik, terima kasih